Senior Full Stack Developer
Like building data-driven products? Mobile apps? Front-end data visualizations? APIs? Machine learning? We've got something for everyone.
The CB Insights Senior Full Stack Developer may work on front-end mobile apps to back-end data aggregators, writing quality code. You can specialize here or work cross-functionally - whatever meets your fancy.
Much of our software team has been with us for over 4 years, despite a white hot tech market with options galore. Think we can attribute much of that to a teach and learn culture where the role will evolve with your interests.
If this sounds interesting, would love to hear from you!
- Work in teams to write, review and ultimately deliver production-quality code over two week sprints
- Collaborate with product managers / stakeholders to ensure products are developed to script
- Write test scripts when necessary
- Demo your output to the team at large (during Demo Day)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or similar; advanced degrees also acceptable ;-)
- 5 to 100 years professional experience
- 5+ years of professional (non-intern) experience in one of the following programming languages: Go, Python, C, C++, Scala, Objective-C
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency developing in a Linux environment
- Relational database proficiency (e.e. MSSQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL, Oracle)
- Helpful Humble Human
- Love for experimentation
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend