Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers or businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better user experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalizable, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team here in NYC!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
You are passionate about using your frontend engineering expertise to broaden the reach of our artificial intelligence technology and make it easily accessible to all.
You collaborate closely with other members of our team, include the backend, infrastructure, and applied machine learning engineers, designers, and product managers. You work together to craft and implement new product features.
- You build intuitive web applications that will give users hands-on access to our machine learning platform and custom training, which allows users to train their own models without using any code.
- You will develop reusable modules, components, and build tools for both internal and external use cases.
- You mentor engineers that join the frontend team. We want you to have the opportunity to teach others what you've learned.
Our current stack is react with redux, babel and webpack for our build and less for CSS.
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes. You will:
- Learn our front end tech stack. We want to give you the time to get familiar with our code base (and our team!).
- Become familiar with the concepts behind artificial intelligence and learn about the API’s that we’ve already built to bring these concepts to life.
- Work on fixes and new features to our existing applications and libraries.
3 months down the road and beyond, you'll be moving at full speed and will:
- Make significant contributions to the code base and major progress on our priority products.
- Propose new applications of our technology and begin the work necessary to put those ideas into production.
- Have a deep understanding of our tech stack, code base, and how it's developed since you've started.
Beyond a year, you will strive to develop your frontend engineering skills, build Clarifai's future products, and help grow the team.
With an eye for accessibility, performance, usability, and the future of web standards, you will make using our artificial intelligence products an amazing and intuitive experience for all.