Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York and Cambridge, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about building features that you and your peers will love.
We are looking for a Salesforce Admin to provide day-to-day configuration and support of DigitalOcean’s Salesforce.com environment for the Customer Success + Support teams. Reporting to the Customer Success + Support Program Manager, the Salesforce Admin, Success + Support, will be more than just an order taker; the ideal candidate will drive technical implementation in SalesForce as it concerns Success and Support teams, will partner with team members to ensure solutions are scalable and serve internal and external customers, and should share ideas to challenge the status quo of operations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analyze requirements and seek clarifications for better operational understanding
- Provide input on technical feasibility of requirements
- Manage the Customer Success+Support JIRA board and drive prioritization
- Stay up-to-date on new Salesforce features to provide recommendations for process improvements and future integrations
- Create and update workflow rules as needed
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, profiles, and roles
- Identify tools and technologies to be used as well as reusable objects that support scaling and efficiency
- Work to automate current manual tasks
- Manage and resolve all support requests, including administering and maintaining user accounts, roles, and profiles, and troubleshooting reported bugs
What We’ll Expect From You:
- A successful track record of Salesforce administration experience in a scaling environment, including at least 1 year with Service Cloud / Communities
- Advance Administration Certification (current)
- Strong logic skills and comfort with complex flows and processes
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and act upon multiple work streams simultaneously
- Clear, concise, and compelling communicator (written and verbal)
- History of working in a fast-paced environment; preferably in customer support, customer success, or sales
Why You’ll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our “no jerks” rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles and reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC and Cambridge, and offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. We’re also very remote-friendly—we use Slack to communicate across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our office to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.