Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Overview: This position requires someone who is self-motivated and is highly organized and can multi-task very well. Must work well in a small team environment with much of the communication virtual, via slack and email. This person in this role will wear many hats and the job will likely evolve over time. A teamwork attitude and willingness to problem solve and ‘get things done’ is a must in this position.
- Develop new business via email, LinkedIn and other channels to introduce to mobile application developers/publishers the opportunity to license their location data via Unacast’s Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Conduct research using various platforms and tools to identify potential prospects for the entire Supply Team
- Identify appropriate supply partners within the target market and manage the Supply Team’s international publisher prospect pipeline in Salesforce.
- Identify multiple points of contact at publisher prospects using LinkedIn and other tools and find email addresses
- Schedule calls and in person meetings for more senior team members
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities
- Coordinate all leads, prospects and opportunities, including regular updating and reporting using pipeline and forecast principles
- Preparation of weekly and monthly prospecting reports
- Work with sales teams to understand market demand internationally
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Successfully guide publishers in collaboration with other teams through technical integrations and onboarding and ensure that they receive reporting and payment in a timely manner
Lead Generation Activities
- Execute on Lead Nurturing Strategy
- Responsible for executing weekly, monthly and quarterly email campaigns to different target
- Responsible for reporting on results of business development activities and suggest changes needed
- Bring new and different lead gen ideas on ways to reach our targets
Experience: We are looking for 2 - 4 years of experience in sales, business development or marketing/lead generation activities. This position requires a high level of organization, strong excel skills, ability to multi-task and jump from priority to priority daily. Someone that can problem solve and drive results will also be successful. Strong written communication skills are important for this role. Must be a self starter in need of little direction. Brings solutions, not problems back to the team. Salesforce experience a plus. Experience selling through SDK partnerships or other technical partnerships with mobile application developers a plus. Should possess the ability to quickly learn technical jargon and processes.
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC (and soon in London), and featured in everything from Techcrunch, Fast Company to Venturebeat and Business Insider. We were named «10 Northern European Startups To Follow In 2016» and also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Recently Inc. Magazine covered us as “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more on our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/