Strategic Leadership Manager
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players nationally. The single greatest bottleneck to our growth is finding exceptional leaders for our world-class real estate agents, and you will be responsible for unlocking a steeper growth trajectory for the company by attracting these leaders.
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Compass offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to learn and take your career to the next level!
At Compass You Will:
- Prospect, identify and recruit key real estate leaders that fit the culture, respect, professionalism and quality expectations of Compass to lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Develop and implement strategy around identifying top talent nationally
- Report to company management on the effectiveness in attracting top leadership
What We're Looking For:
- Self-starters with track records of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Past experience in targeted outbound sales
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Ability to exercise judgement and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Leadership experience
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- High energy and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ year of sales experience