Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to support and help build our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets. You will serve as the technical liaison between Sales and other parts of the organization, especially Product and Engineering, to help articulate uniquely valuable Enterprise solutions that drive revenue growth. You’ll partner with Enterprise Account Executives to build and execute on custom demos and presentations. You love explaining technical capabilities to non-technical prospects, and can still get into the weeds with the technical experts. You will work with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop new strategies, methods, and tools to enable the sales team to meet and exceed their sales goals.
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, and POCs
- Contribute to sales scripts, participate in customer discovery, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Develop internal solutions (tools, demos, assets) to increase sales efficiency and productivity
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions. Provide a strong technical response in response to specific customer needs
- Manage customer POCs, working in collaboration with the Account Executive to ensure that customers are engaged with the product and are moving toward a resulting solution
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including business and IT stakeholders
- Keep current on product releases and product roadmap features in order to provide guidance and training to current reps and new hires
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Maintain a deep understanding of HyperScience products, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- 3-5+ years experience in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise SaaS software
- Deep interest in commercial problem solving and client facing work
- Ability to influence both technical and executive audiences
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- A passion for enterprise software, and a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills, and a belief that every problem has at least one solution
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Ability to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read Full Job Description