Senior Sales Development Representative
Suzy is a human intelligence platform that helps organizations make better, more informed decisions…faster. Powered by an on-demand network of more than a million consumers, Suzy lets you target and retarget any consumer segment to ask questions and get insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to validate critical decisions, better understand their customers, increase conversions and drive growth. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
Our Sales team is a group of professionals who generate curiosity among potential client prospects from the world’s top brands through outreach via email,social channels (Linkedin, Twitter, etc), and working with marketing. The essential responsibility is to find and schedule qualified meetings for the sales team. You will be a critical part of driving revenue by creatively generating leads and growing the inside sales pipeline.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will report to an Enterprise Sales Executive. You have done this job and done it very well. You are someone who is a “forever learner”, with a strong desire to gain new skills, seeking to soak up advice and mentorship from peers and other sales professionals. You are passionate about pursuing a career in sales (but it’s okay if you end up moving into Marketing, Operations, or other departments).
Who will love this job:
- A self-starter, who aspires to drive new business, and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A collaborator, who hungers for coaching from the best leaders in the business
- A captivating communicator: fearless in combining strategic email and social outreach and thriving in a high-growth work environment
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and promotes it without losing authenticity
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to bring a fresh perspective to improve upon existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A strong competitor, fiercely inspired to communicate SUZY’s value proposition
You’re great at...
- Remaining focused for long periods of time
- Keeping yourself organized, such as updating our CRM (Salesforce) with accurate information
- Working in a high-growth company. You excel under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and a "team player" mindset
- Using creativity in e-mail outreach to capture attention and land first meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years minimum of full-time relevant work experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience in cold-emailing
- Prior experience working for a SaaS company preferred
- Inside sales development or inside sales experience
- Enterprise prospecting experience
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has a great attitude, a love for solving problems, collaborating, and lots of fun. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for fixing problems! Not to mention our perks (unlimited PTO, snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties).We are incredibly proud of our award-winning culture.
Crain’s NY Best Places to Work 2013, 2014 and 2015
High-growth work environment
Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
Fully stocked fridge, snacks and cold brew
Fun, creative, open work space
Great Benefits! 401K Matching, Unlimited PTO, etc.
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.