Senior SaaS Account Executive
As a Senior Account Executive at Honest Buildings, you will be responsible for capitalizing on our early success and adding new logos to our already impressive customer base. This role manages a set list of strategic target accounts and is proactively hunting and closing new business within them.
Our New York City headquarters grants us unique access to many of the world’s leading Commercial Real Estate and technology minds. We are ready to take that expertise throughout the secondary North American markets to build on Honest Buildings’ reputation as the only project management platform for real estate owners.
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new logos and nurture developing accounts through a disciplined “land & expand” strategy
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets within a named list of strategic target accounts
- Develop and execute a sales plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast
- Thoughtfully work with BDRs and Marketing to develop strategic account plans
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives through presentations
- Partner with other parts of the organization (including Product, Customer Success and Deployments) to deliver on customer expectations
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and forecast within CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- 5+ years in a SaaS Account Executive role
- At least 2 years of Enterprise SaaS Sales experience
- Experience with managing a set list of ~100 target accounts or less
- Demonstrated history of closing multiple six (6) figure deals
- Proven ability to comfortably navigate C-Level discussions across both business and technology stakeholders.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement against plan in past positions (top 10-20% of company)
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated history of being a self starter
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- CRE Tech experience is a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and numerous other perks
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of about 100 talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia.
- We've raised more than $47m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.