Senior Manager, Business Development - Network
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. We’re using software and technology to streamline all aspects of a clinical trial.
This position will play a key role in developing and executing TrialSpark’s strategy of building out a robust provider network as we grow rapidly. We are ideally looking for someone that has good relationships with existing provider organisations and understands the complexities of dealing with them. It is a role with a great deal of autonomy to help drive network growth for the right person that is well organised, has great communication skills and can create a scalable vision they understand how to execute on.
- Sourcing, pitching and developing relationships with a wide array of healthcare players as we look to build out a national trial site network capable of fulfilling our growth needs. This will include physician groups, clinical associations and hospital systems.
- Understand the technology stack of the providers so as to ensure informed integration with product and engineering downstream
- Working with multiple teams to create a coordinate operational process once providers decide to join the network, if not before.
- Building a contracting process that can scale to multiple geographies
- Structuring contracts, including novel pricing structures
Skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in business development, contracting and/or healthcare (including consulting)
- Knowledge of provider reimbursement options, such as value based care
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven ability to successfully negotiate and close contracts with large organisations
- Organized self-starter and that is driven to hit aggressive targets
Bonus points if you have
- Experience as a healthcare consultant that has had senior level exposure to provider organisations.
- Proven medical contracting knowledge, either at an insurance company or a provider
- Clinical experience and knowledge of the clinical trial space
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.