Senior Consultant, Sales Education and Enablement
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow? At the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Sales Education and Enablement
This senior level position will collaborate with UiPath’s Sales Management and Learning team to plan, facilitate and deliver sales education programs. Initially, the position will focus on the execution of our new value-based selling program and supporting delivery of the Americas New Hire Training bootcamp. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help shape the skills and knowledge of our fast-growing sales force. They will also have a significant impact on the time-to-productivity of new sales team members and enable our Americas team to successfully position UiPath’s unique value provides to customers.
- Help drive the new value-selling program by facilitating ‘Command of the Message’ sales skills workshops to our Americas Sales team.
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure they are effectively coaching and reinforcing the value-selling program with their teams.
- Support the execution of the New Hire Training program in the Americas by assisting with the design and facilitation of interactive workshop sessions. Actively participate in planning discussions with Sales Leadership concerning emerging strategic initiatives.
- Deliver portfolio and sales operations training sessions as needed to new employees and Partners.
- Develop and execute ongoing training activities that support Americas Sales priorities, including regional learning and enablement requirements.
- Apply a strong and varied sales talent background to support onboarding programs, ongoing enablement programs and skills offerings, and on-demand enablement tools and initiatives.
- Work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a complex matrixed environment to design education solutions that involve functional & corporate input.
- Develop and implement training goals and performance standards and report back to theater and global stakeholders on a quarterly basis.
- Establish a reputation in the Americas market as a subject expert for sales enablement based on a deep sales enablement background and a solid understanding of the latest market research & trends.
- The role will also support the training and enablement strategy for Channel Partners and Alliances.
- Proven track record of business leadership and success, has seniority and credibility and can effectively influence at the highest levels.
- Proven sales and ideally sales management experience with prior value-selling experience with a technology company.
- Superior facilitation skills. Comfortable teaching sales audiences in live and virtual classroom environments.
- Results-oriented, ensuring that plans are implemented comprehensively, meeting and exceeding the objectives and targets.
- Demonstrates ability to work cross-functionally and internationally, interacting with all levels of management, supporting organizations, theater leadership and regional/corporate executives.
- Demonstrates proven experience of working with learning technologies that enable scale & consistency, in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Maintains a strong network of industry connections to act as an ambassador for UiPath.
- MBA or MA or MS or equivalent experience in a business or technical field
- 15+ years related experience in enterprise sales organization
- Ideally prior sales management experience
- A demonstrable background in enablement/consulting would be a distinct advantage
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes