Senior Associate, Sales FP&A
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales FP&A, the Senior Associate, Sales FP&A will join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team providing analytical support for strategic business partners, primarily within the sales and marketing teams. The Senior Associate is responsible for the creation and ongoing management of FP&A projects, processes, and tools to support the FP&A functionality.
This individual must also demonstrate strong partnering skills with functional leaders to actively manage internal processes, budgets and resources.
What You'll Do
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes of the Sales and Marketing groups
- Create and maintain periodic sales reporting for management, tracking sales pipeline and completed deals
- Establish and implement processes/best practices relating to financial data infrastructure
- Assist Senior Manager, Sales FP&A on analyses relating to property pricing, sales commissions, and other sales-related initiatives
- Recommend industry and market data to establish benchmarking analyses
- Represent FP&A and Finance in reviews of new commercial agreements
- Identify areas of opportunities as supported by data
- Any ad-hoc analysis as needed
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You embody our value of challenging orthodoxy. You're obsessed with strategizing sticky solutions that drive desired business outcomes at the executive level. You're a proactive, detail oriented, team player, with the ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities and you easily build rapport with others. You also have the following:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to synthesize complex Finance topics to non-Finance teammates
- Solid understanding of financial metrics, financial planning and analysis and statistical techniques used in finance or risk.
- Natural curiosity with a passion for problem-solving using data and analytics
- Real estate experience is a plus!
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.