Senior Account Executive
Video is how publishers interact with the world and JW Player offers a world class experience. We do stuff that no one else can do. We have an established product that has a great reputation and massive potential.
We are looking to add a talented, self-starting, and high energy Senior Account Executive who will apply their skills and experience to drive revenue growth in our New York Sales team. We are looking for a strong communicator with a desire and drive to succeed in a rapidly growing and innovative environment. We value creative, dedicated and intelligent employees. JW Player demands a lot and requires top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
In this role you will:
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition and be able to react to competitive questions and FAQ's.
- Meet and exceed opportunity quota through phone and email prospecting
- Lead qualification from both outbound campaigns and inbound leads
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to develop and execute on a prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts, audience segmentation and approach
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Actively manage leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
- 2-4 years experience generating new SaaS sales or other customer-facing roles within the B2B, Technology and/or SaaS selling experience
- You have outstanding communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Passionate about new innovative technology
- Experience in media technology and/or video industry
- You are Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for success
- Proven Ability to deliver expected results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- You are comfortable analyzing sales data and utilizing sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- You have proven experience partnering with marketing team to convert inbound leads to paying customers
- You have a solid sales foundation built through rigorous sales training
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have high ethical standards and level of integrity
JW Player is based in New York and offers highly competitive compensation packages including cash (both base and commission) and equity.
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.