OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
The Salesforce Administrator role is a critical role in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of salesforce.com data model and administration and sales processes. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role. This role will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to sales and sales team management including but not limited to: order processing and fulfillment, quoting, customer service management, lead management, data quality, data governance, and territory alignment.
- Own our salesforce.com implementation and serve as primary admin changes and integrations
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish, document and implement various sales related processes
- Own KPI reporting and dashboards for the sales team
- Work with management team for adhoc reporting
- Automate lead provisioning and distribution in salesforce.com
- Develop duplicate management processes
- Establish document and enforce sales team rules of engagement
- Develop sales enablement training and documentation
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process
- Minimum of 2 years in a salesforce admin or consultant role preferably with a SaaS company
- Certified Salesforce Admin
- Very high degree of MS Excel proficiency
- Excellent problem analytical and solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with document management systems/processes
- Experience implementing/managing CPQ tools
- Experience working with hubspot
Qualifications Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.