We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our Salesforce Administrator, you will join the team to assist in maintaining the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions. Through analysis, requirements gathering, and research of process needs and available solutions, you will ensure effective data usage, drive automation to increase productivity, and manage process integration across departments and business units as well as external systems in order to centralize analytics.
A day in the life of a Salesforce Administrator at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Field Automation and Operations Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Application design including creation of custom fields, views, reports, and dashboards
- Set-up and maintenance of User Roles
- Manage the Role Hierarchy, Field Level Security, and Profiles to allow for desired visibility
- Maintain Lead Assignment Rules and ensure that they are updated promptly upon change of territories
- Building of custom visual workflows/process builders in an effort to automate various elements of the sales process
- Responsible for overall data integrity of the system including ongoing duplicate consolidation
- Communicate with end users to analyze issues and assess needs to optimize business solutions
- Act as liaison to other internal teams to facilitate CRM integration with other systems
- Transition to lightning: Asses state of current org and be able to formulate transition plan.
- CPQ implementation: Either have knowledge of or be able to quickly pick up maintaining CPQ rules.
- Manage any upgrade releases and ensure product functionality is not impacted and continues to serve user needs
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce.com, ideally with Salesforce Admin Certification
- Development experience is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) with 4+ years professional work experience
- Proven attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable with visual workflows and process builder.
- You are extremely organized and meticulous in Salesforce and understand best practices.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently or in a team
- High level of integrity and professional values
- Computer savvy: solid command of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Google Docs, Calendar, and Gmail on Mac and ability to learn new systems quickly
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, training, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- Team outings!
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package