Salesforce Administrator (Part-Time)
About Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors. Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More about Lively
An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. Enter Lively – If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high-growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively is is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
Lively is currently using service cloud to provide all help desk and customer life cycle management. We are looking for a passionate Salesforce Administrator who can help us identify opportunities for improvement, build out workflows, and maintain a clean database.
- Manage user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types and page layouts.
- Perform regular data uploads/exercises, data maintenance & cleaning activities.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation rules and approval processes.
- Design and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Maintain salesforce data integrity.
- Manage troubleshooting for Salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Complete or oversee development efforts.
- Salesforce certified administrator in Lightning environments.
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Demonstrated experience building and refining a neatly designed Salesforce organization.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
Bonus point for:
- Salesforce Developer experience is a big plus.