About the Role
We are looking for a driven Sales Trainer to help hospitality operators find the solution they’ve been dreaming of! You love hospitality and technology and have worked in a direct sales or sales training role before. You’re excited by the prospect of working with a seven-year-old startup based in Chelsea. Most importantly, you want to be part of an innovative and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
The role will be focused on training, coaching and helping to build out our rapidly growing sales team.
What You'll Do
- Build a curriculum and an effective onboarding process for newly hired sellers
- Create continuing education and development programs for the sales team
- Understand what motivates each sales professional and know how to hold them accountable
- Identify developmental needs of the sales staff at all skill levels
- Assist with the creation of sales meeting materials and reports
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for sales team members
- Provide guidance to sales leaders regarding sales performance gaps
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant sales or sales training experience
- Superior presentation skills in both content creation and delivery
- Experience working individually and with a team to maximize sales goals
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Gong.io, Groove, Linkedin Sales Navigator or similar tools
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Restaurant, nightlife or hotel industry experience a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.