Sales Operations Associate
Smartling makes translation easy and fun. We are a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 awarded SaaS company based in Time Square, New York City. Smartling uses cloud based technology and data to improve language translation and localization outcomes.
We’re seeking an analytical, curious, hard-working, and ambitious Sales Operations Associate to join Smartling’s growing Sales Operations team.
Smartling’s Sales Operations team’s focus is to work collaboratively across the organization to develop impactful and measurable initiatives that accelerate revenue growth and enable efficiency. The team’s focus is to ensure stakeholders are focusing their key efforts and energy on what's important.
You will partner with key leadership stakeholders to advise on sales growth strategy, constantly focused on how our processes, people, and tools can best work together.
What’s in it for you
- Impact revenue and growth by developing strategic initiatives and overseeing their success.
- Key player in developing Smartling’s Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Become the go-to for all things sales and marketing data.
- Gain exposure to top-level leadership, providing key business insights and recommendations for improvements.
- Sharpen analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Work in a fast-paced technology company in midtown Manhattan.
- Instrumental in Smartling’s sales and marketing success!.
Tasks at hand
- Drive efficiency across marketing and sales organization - partner with sales and marketing management to develop impactful and measurable initiatives that accelerate revenue growth.
- Advise on sales growth strategy; constantly focused on how our processes, people and tools can best work together.
- Act as main liaison between sales and marketing teams, act as champion of sales and marketing relationship.
- Oversee and optimize lead routing and distribution - own MQL tracking and reporting.
- Reporting on KPIs, metrics, and conversion rates for marketing programs - provide reports analyzing the results of activities related to key business metrics; maintain and update source-of-truth reports and dashboards.
- Measure and manage marketing attribution for influenced pipeline, new business, and retention revenue.
- Sales and marketing system management - manage vendor relationships and evaluate new tools.
- Own database quality and segmentation efforts for tailored campaigns, programs, and events.
- Maintain Hubspot and Salesforce database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness.
- Assist in preparing weekly marketing reporting and analysis updates.
- Assist with ongoing management of marketing tools and technology, and provide training and documentation as needed.
- BA/BS in Business or quantitative field.
- 2+ years experience in sales/marketing operations, consulting, or business/finance.
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals across the organization and independently when appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize - experience managing projects with competing deadlines.
- Keen analytical skills - ability to break down a problem into its core parts; identifying implications, timeframes and sequences.
- Love the detail - superior attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Excel, Salesforce (advanced and/or administration experience preferred), Hubspot or other marketing automation tool.
Nice to Have
- Experience integrating and managing sales and marketing technologies.
- Hubspot or Salesforce Certifications.
- Background in B2B SaaS/tech/start-up, or consulting.
- Worked with Bizible or marketing attribution tool.
- Worked with Asana or project management tool.
- Drift (onsite chat).
- SalesLoft or email cadencing tool (Outreach.io).
- Analytical: A “numbers person”; you are able to find patterns and key insights.
- A Problem-Solver: You thrive on identifying solutions.
- Curious: You’re a “forever learner” with an insatiable desire to gain new skills and knowledge.
- Detail-Oriented: You have a keen attention to detail, and don’t overlook “the little things”.
- Dependable: Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan- just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.