Sales Operations Analyst
Shapeways is a platform that enables creators to make their products come to life. In 2007, we created 3D printing as a service and have now delivered 10 Million products to a growing community of over a million creators around the world. Our smart, engaged, fun team works with cutting-edge technologies every single day to help creators design, make and sell. We're bringing together passionate people to change the future and empower anyone to be a creator.
Why is the Sales Operations Analyst important to us?
The role of the Sales Operations Analyst here at Shapeways will be the backbone of the sales team and will be an integral collaborator between multiple Shapeways functions, especially the marketing and finance teams. This role will continue to elevate the understanding of the Shapeways customer journey and will help to enhance the service level that Shapeways is able to deliver to its consumer base.
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will:
- Lead and design the sales pipeline to ensure steady deal flow for our Sales team
- Research, prospect and devise new avenues for leads
- Administer the sales stack: Salesforce, email automation, phone dialers and more
- Provide strategic direction to the Sales team with analytics and business insights (geo, industry, demographics, opportunities) that will grow revenue and increase efficiency
- Streamline the sales processes and implement improvements
- Partner with the Supply Chain team, internal factories, Marketing, Product, and Finance to develop service offerings while delivering millions of unique items to our creative and inspiring customers
- Be committed to the best; going the extra mile to deliver customer-focused creative thinking, organization, and exceptional results
- Be responsible for reviewing commissions and auditing sales transactions
You might be a good fit if you (have, possess, are):
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience
- BA or BS degree or relevant work experience
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong analytical skills: advanced Excel required, SQL preferred
- Remain up-to-date on new lead generation and email automation tools
- Strong people skills; this includes positive leadership abilities, collaboration, patience, and tact, (e.g. ability to work amicably with other groups)
- Thrive on being detail oriented with optimal organizational skills; with a focus on teamwork and follow-up
- Comfortable juggling and coordinating multiple projects across several channels simultaneously, while managing time effectively
- A passion for delivering great service, enabling and inspiring others
- Enjoy being a tech-savvy tinkerer at heart. Comfortable investigating and delivering technical solutions with minimal guidance
- Exhibit a high interest in 3D printing materials and their specifications and are familiar with some 3D modeling software (e.g. Solidworks, Rhino, Zbrush)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201 and/or DEV 401)
- Knowledge of Dialpad and/or Yesware
- Previously worked with a data integration between Salesforce and Looker
Why join our team?
At Shapeways, we all contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth. We put creators first. We are adaptable and resourceful. We focus on results and are all in. We are committed.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits and perks include:
- Comprehensive Health Package - We offer great medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to the employee. We pay 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan. We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor Employer Contribution - Join the team and we will invest in your future.
- Parental Leave - Robust paid time off for new parents; both primary and secondary leave.
- Generous Paid Time Off - 20 PTO days plus 5 sick days. Whether it’s traveling the world, taking a mental health day, or going to the dentist... because Life. Also, this year we piloted Summer Friday’s!
- Health & Wellness - We care about your wellbeing. From Commuter Benefits to FSA’s to Fond.co to standing desks to a pilot program with One Medical...we’ve got you covered!
- Great Snacks and Free Lunch - Fully stocked fridge, and fancy coffee. Also, daily catered lunch at our Long Island City and weekly catered lunch in our Manhattan office.
- Regular Happy Hours - Cheers to themed happy hours! Enjoy extra time for getting to know your teammates.
- Credit towards 3D Printing - Every employee receives $100 of Shapeways credit each quarter to make or buy.