Greater NYC Area
At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Hundreds of customers ranging from fintech companies like Robinhood and Venmo, to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express choose Plaid to help them create the next generation of digital financial services. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised over $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins and New Enterprise Associates, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs. But we’re just getting started.
Our Sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every company in financial services can benefit from better financial technology, and that many industries that don't currently consider themselves to be fintech actually are.
You'll be the individual helping us achieve this vision. Your focus will be on generating new customers and building strong, long-lasting relationships with clients. You'll be tasked with identifying and closing major deals across verticals in financial services, utilities, billing, insurance, and more.
What excites us
- Identify potential customers and run the end-to-end sales process
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects, from executives to product teams and to developers
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to define and execute our sales strategy
What excites us
- Significant experience (4+ years of quota-carrying experience) in a new-revenue role and a strong track record of closing deals (2+ years focused on mid-market customers) with target customers
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset
- Experience working with sales development and deploying a territory or vertical focused revenue strategy
- Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our customers succeed
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
We'd love to hear from you! Apply via our jobs API (below) or send us a note at [email protected] Please include a resume, LinkedIn, and a short description of your relevant background and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description