Sales Enablement Program Manager
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Accelerate and increase the effectiveness of a rapidly growing sales team with a company involved in disrupting a major industry as Amazon did with shopping, Uber with transportation and Airbnb with travel.
You will have the opportunity, based on your prior experience, to take raw materials and develop, design and brand innovative content and learning programs to transform the skills, knowledge and revenue results of a high growth sales organization in an energetic, collaborative, egoless, ‘get stuff done’ culture.
To date, we have more than doubled revenue and significantly increased market share without a structured sales effectiveness team or designed sales content. You will have the opportunity to influence the design vision and look and feel of the sales effectiveness program and deliverables from scratch while collaborating and working with a high production quality values team based in NYC. Your work will enable sellers to increase their use, understanding and application of core sales and meeting management skills and solution portfolio knowledge to accelerate sales onboarding time, time-to-full quota and time-to-exceed quota.
If you are interested, here’s what year one is all about:
- Build world-class sales content this is easily consumable, used and applied
- Partner with the Agent Production Team, Subject Matter Experts, HR and Product Experts to create role-based content and enablement programs for onboarding, advanced training and leadership programs
- Drive impactful, innovative sales effectiveness experiences through cutting edge design technologies
- Establish a network of content creators within the business such that every enablement program has participation from the business and sales in its planning, development, delivery and reinforcement.
Desired Skills and Experience
You should have a background working in content development or instructional design, familiarity with creating video tutorials and training deliverables in software programs such as as Camtasia and some background working for or with a high-growth, rapid scale line-of-business or organization. Both our company and sales effectiveness team will be growing rapidly. This brings lots of future career opportunities as well as the need to collaborate, work fast and proactively drive solutions. Previous experience producing deliverables for a sales organization is preferred. A knowledge of real estate or real estate background is a bonus.
- Strong ability to apply rapid instruction design to create compelling sales effectiveness deliverables quickly
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box to develop cutting edge, compelling deliverables in a market where our sellers and agents are used to compelling visuals and high quality design
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit and an ability to work without ego
- Strategic problem solver: you look beyond the immediate design task to understand the business issue, what the organization is trying to solve for and apply the right solution
- Ability to network to drive cross-functional relationships and leverage efforts from other parts of the organization
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.