Sales Development Representative
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management Platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully automating policy enforcement.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work for four years in a row, is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for an individual who will be supporting an Account Executive through hunting new business within a specific territory.
Our Sales Development team, also known as our Account Development team, serves as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, contacting IT professionals with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role reports into our Manager of Account Development, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts and ensure that our Sales Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message - ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
Prior Sales Development Representative experience is a plus
A Day in the life:
- Making outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about BetterCloud
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and DiscoverOrg
- Sharing information about BetterCloud and asking questions about the prospect's business objectives
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
Qualifications | Required
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking with a bias towards action in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Has a competitive spirit, coachable, and results driven - “No” doesn’t scare you
- Can collaborate and excel at finding ways to motivate yourself and team members
- Infectious passion for sales and highly organized
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- History of learning new tools and have the ability to pick up new things quickly
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts is a plus
- Experience in SFDC and SalesLoft, Yesware, or Outreach is a plus
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator