Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging and understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, and we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
Remesh is looking for a diligent, articulate, and motivated person to fill the Sales Development Representative role. The successful candidate will collaborate in a cross-functional team, Business Development and Account Executives and Customer Success Managers, to bring new business to the organization. We are looking for coachable candidates who are quick learners that have an interest in sales. A positive attitude along with the ability to deal with rejection goes a long way.
The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative:
- Connecting with potential clients and articulating the value of Remesh
- Generating interest by applying Remesh’s solution to client’s problems
- Building and managing pipeline in assigned territories
- Organizing daily agendas in order to achieve organizational goals
- Traveling to trade shows, events, client and prospective meetings, as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Located in or willing to relocate to New York City
- Salesforce experience
- Two years of sales experience
The benefits of working with Remesh:
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- A stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District