Sales Development Representative, Network Expansion
TrialSpark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, clinical trials are incredibly inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars and less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.We do this by partnering with physicians to create clinical trial sites within their private practice and provide everything they need to conduct research free of charge, including the technology, equipment, and staffing. In short, we do all the hard work in order to make it easy for physicians to experience the benefits of conducting clinical research and providing patients with access to potentially transformative therapies.
About the position
TrialSpark is looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our growing Network Expansion team. There is a shortage of physicians working on clinical trials which often leads to difficulty with patient recruitment and elongated timelines of trial completion. Our growing physician network, consisting of a multitude of specialties, is vital to the mission of bringing treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
As a Sales Development Representative, your main responsibility will be to assist in growing our physician partnerships for our trial site network. Your focus will be primarily on finding new prospects, conducting cold-outreach to physicians in relevant specialties and scheduling meetings for our Account Executives while gaining necessary skills to do the full-stack process.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and identifying leads
- Conducting cold-outreach via phone and email to your prospect list
- Assess and strategize new tactics to reach qualified leads
- Arrange qualified meetings for Account Executive to attend and close
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
You’d be a great fit for this position if you:
- Have 1+ years of cold-calling experience (healthcare sales is a plus!)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Are passionate about startups and entrepreneurship. You like to create things from scratch and can operate effectively in fast moving environments.
- Are an effective communicator and thrive in customer-facing roles.
- Are detail-oriented and thorough. You are used to double- and triple-checking your work.
- Are organized, persistent and empathetic. You consistently follow-up on tasks and aren’t afraid to track down people you need to help solve problems.
- Are passionate about providing great experiences and quantifying your results.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.