Sales and Marketing Associate
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for generating new business through digital and physical marketing campaigns, in addition to managing and supporting our existing customer base. You will work closely with operations, product, and management, to drive growth and systematize prospect-to-customer conversions. You will do what it takes to recruit, onboard, and manage new drivers to the Sally platform.
You will work directly with our customers, professional drivers in New York’s For-Hire vehicle industry. A successful candidate will build and maintain multiple sales pipelines, including guerrilla and digital marketing campaigns in parallel with establishing commercial relationships with rideshare brokers (i.e. Uber, Lyft, Via).
You will sit within the Operations Team and report to an Operations Manager.
What You Will Do Be Responsible For
- Generate new business leads through multi-pronged marketing approach
- Manage text and voice communications
- Analyze and execute effective incentive programs
- SEO, online advertising,
- Liaise and establish relationships with rideshare platform industry partners (i.e. Lyft, Uber, Via)
- Assist with customer-related inquiries
- Lead and manage referral-based incentive programs
- Onboard and offboard customers
- Liaise with vehicle-related ops team members
You Will Be a Good Fit If You
- Are proactive and logical
- Have excellent verbal & written communications
- Are excellent at articulating products and the value they create. Able to develop a sound messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan.
- Have a strong commitment towards excellent work product and truthful relationships
What You Have
- Proficient in Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years in sales / marketing
- Relentlessly patient; willingness to deal with customers at all times of day
- Customer support and service experience
- Ability to work effectively with diverse group of people
- Strong motivation for best-in-class service