RVP, Sales East
Brand Networks offers advertising optimization and insights combining paid social media, programmatic display, and video. The company delivers award-winning adtech and services to hundreds of enterprise customers, including 71 of the AdAge 100 Leading National Advertisers and 14 of the 25 biggest US companies as ranked in the Fortune 500.
- Hire, train, manage and retain a team of high-performing sales executives. Provide the sales team with the vision and inspiration to fuel their professional and personal growth.
- Create a sales strategy and deliver on aggressive sales goals for the Eastern Region.
- Develop and aggressively manage sales pipeline development and growth.
- Communicate value proposition for a rapidly-growing list of existing and prospective clients.
- Provide in the field coaching for sales reps throughout the entire sales process including prospecting, ideation, responses to RFPs, price negotiation and finalizing agreements.
- Develop senior level relationships with key advertisers, technology platforms, publishers, and agencies.
- Work with the Leadership team to shape the overall business strategy and goals.
- Develop strategic opportunities in the Identity market with third parties and channel partners.
- Map a plan for maximum success in exceeding revenue targets; regularly setting and hitting high targets.
- Work across functional boundaries within the company for maximum sales team alignment in areas such as product development/rollout, contracts, and client performance.
- Partner with marketing to ensure successful management/utilization of prospect funnel, taking ownership of channel management.
- Set up and execute high-level reporting, providing ongoing results analysis and forecasting, evaluating and strategizing around business opportunities gained/lost, and preparing the annual budget.
- Measure and report success against defined benchmarks and objectives.
- Champion and optimize effective lead generation activities.
- Must have proven client engagement skills including prospecting, relationship-building, deal-making, negotiating and closing business.
- 8+ years of experience in social or digital sales with a proven track record of growing revenue in sales/commission-based roles through the development of strategic relationships.
- 2+ years of experience leading sales teams.
- A strong knowledge base of the cross-channel marketplace, competition, and emerging trends.
- Consultative sales experience with the ability to strategically position BN in the greater context of a Brand’s larger marketing and advertising investment.
- Experience selling into large agency holding companies and activating individual account teams.