Pre-Sales Specialist, Platform
Pre-Sales Specialist, Platform
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Our ability to support our clients in meeting their compliance obligations is a critical consideration of our prospects. As a Pre-Sales Specialist, you’ll help educate prospects and the sales team about various features of our platform and services (e.g., payroll and related tax filings, HR and compliance support, and providing access to workers’ compensation insurance).
You will work closely with the Sales team in engaging and interfacing with prospects to ensure that our Account Executives and prospects have the right information when making decisions. It will involve a combination of hands-on training of Account Executives as they ramp and become familiar with our platform and services and relationship management where you will learn valuable skills.
The Pre-Sales Specialist will work across many departments and have a background or strong familiarity with payroll and HR and client management expertise.
What you'll do
- Participate in Justworks prospect presentations and strategy discussions as needed
- Help prepare presentations regarding the employee benefits that are made available to WSEs
- Monitor and update training materials and sales support documentation in Confluence as needed
- Conduct trainings as needed
- Help educate others about the Justworks platform and our services
- Work closely with the Product and Product Marketing team to inform feature enhancements and development of collateral
Who you are
- 2+ years in a client facing role working cross functionally
- You are able to take complex things and explain them in an easy to understand and coherent manner
- You are analytical and use data to support your position
- You love engaging with people
- Experience in payroll and HRIS
- PEO experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency to advanced in Powerpoint or Keynote and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.