Partnerships Manager, Concierge
About the Role
The SevenRooms’ Concierge Portal enables concierges from around the globe to easily manage their restaurant relationships and book reservations at the world’s best restaurants. Working in direct partnership with the largest concierges in the industry, like American Express and Aspire Lifestyles, SevenRooms helps to create unforgettable experiences for our clients and their members.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Partnerships Manager who will own our Concierge relationships and manage their success on SevenRooms. This will involve growing the restaurant network that Partners have access to, tailoring Concierge programs to each Partners’ goals, and working across Support and Product teams to ensure the highest standard of Program execution.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Strategy and Partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Manage, own and grow all of our Concierge relationships by being the external-facing SevenRooms leader and internal advocate for our partners
- Not only ensure that the goals and needs of each Concierge Client are met with extreme satisfaction, but also work to consistently add value to existing partnerships
- Communicate daily with our Concierge Clients and venues to coordinate program execution, ensure program compliance and resolve high-level issues
- Own the business metrics for the Concierge business, which includes tracking and reporting on those metrics
- Work with the Concierge Onboarding Coordinator and wider Customer Success team to quickly and accurately onboard restaurants to the portal
- Be a cross-functional thought partner in developing operational processes that best service our partners while also streamlining internal processes
- Project manage complex launches that will involve working across all operational teams
- Help manage the sales process of our Concierge programs into restaurants
Who You Are
You love technology, hospitality and have worked in complex client management roles before. You are intrigued by operations, project management, and solving multiple puzzles simultaneously. You seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. You understand the importance of making the client experience fantastic and will go to great lengths to make sure that happens. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking hospitality tech startup changing the world of hospitality.
- 5+ years of experience, with 3+ years working in challenging, client-management roles
- Has managed large, complex partnerships
- Exceptional written and oral client communication skills, including empathetic listening and an ability to convey information effectively
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- Ideal candidate has some sales experience
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Highly collaborative with a positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint or Google Sheets/Slides
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.