Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is the leading Robotic Process Automation vendor providing a complete software platform to help the enterprise efficiently automate business processes. We’re on a mission to democratize RPA and support a digital business revolution. Based in New York City, UiPath’s presence extends to 14 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia. The company is backed by $183M in series A & B funding from Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Credo Ventures, among others. UiPath’s Series B valuation exceeded $1.1 billion.
UiPath expects a rapidly increasing portion of company revenue to be generated from the partner channel in coming months. As such, the company is hiring seasoned sales executives who understand how to navigate partner ecosystems with an ability to build strong executive relationships, trust, and new revenue streams through value-based selling best practices.
Here's What you would be doing:
- Developing a solid working knowledge of UiPath products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Gain knowledge of the Automation landscape and key UiPath differentiators
- Proven ability to engage and manage multiple senior executives contacts
- Ability to institute both tactical and strategic plans to meet sales and profit goals.
- Determine automation market opportunities in assigned accounts (BPO, Infrastructure, Applications, etc.)
- Identify and establish key stakeholders in the above
- Ability to manage multiple, executive key stakeholders, to achieve desired partnership results
- New revenue, renewals upsells, and general account growth will all be key performance indicators
- Develop and manage new automation opportunities directly and indirectly in assigned accounts
- Promptly acknowledging each lead establishing deal support priorities with partner
- Providing support to qualified prospects (Partners) including follow up, product information, quotations, closures, new product releases, and training.
- Taking full ownership of the prospective partner in assigned verticals/geographies - working with the partner, understanding their needs, maximizing each connect to result in credible business
- Maximizing coverage within the allocated set of partner leads and nurturing them to grow bigger
- Updating and maintaining the UiPath CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Here is what you'll bring:
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Spanish and/Portuguese language is desirable. We receive many leads from LatAm.
- Ability to communicate effectively with high level decision makers.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Typically, bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a customer engagement, partner engagement environment.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.