Partner Presales Engineer
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's mission. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
The Partner Presales Engineer is a member of the UiPath presales organization that is responsible for completing RPA projects in cooperation with business and technology partners. These projects may include product demos, customer proof of concept deployments, and integration with 3rd party products and services. The PPE will also work with RPA developers at business and technology partners to develop their UiPath product knowledge and deployment skills. Additionally, the PPE will work to implement RPA and other process improvements within the UiPath channel sales organization.
Scope of activities:
- Support RPA developers at business and technology partners in the creation of demos, PoCs and labs.
- Train/enable partner RPA developers as UiPath product experts.
- Create reusable technical assets and artifacts for distribution to partners.
- Implement RPA projects within channel sales org.
Skills and Experience: (Must have)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years professional software development experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and Experience: (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with RPA products and processes.
- Experience in technical presales.
-Must be located in the United States
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.