Partner Account Manager
To support our current and future growth, we are looking for a driven and result-oriented Partner Account Manager. You will be an early member of the US Collibra sales team, creating the potential for future career growth. You thrive in an entrepreneurial company.
- You will be responsible for executing Collibra’s Partner Program to ensure the proper on-boarding and ongoing development of strong relationships with consulting, systems integration, and reseller partners.
- You lead the joint partner planning process to develop performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships.
- You collaborate with sales, presales, partners, Collibra management and other stakeholders towards building relationships, generating leads, influencing business and fulfilling services.
- You manage potential conflict by fostering excellent communication and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You are able to link the partner’s drivers and problems to our software platform.
- You ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Expected skills and requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 years working with partners in a partner management, partner programs, sales, operations or a marketing role
- Exceptionally strong communications skills with the ability to effectively perform outbound calls, converse with partners, handle conflict, deliver presentations, and collaborate on partner marketing campaigns
- Ability to deliver great customer service and to reply to inquiries both from Partners as well as the sales teams within Collibra
- Must be a detail oriented individual with strong organization skills
- Proactive, tenacious and driven approach to work - with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Both ‘street’ Smart and conceptually Smart
- Data management / consulting background strongly preferred
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Growth Potential in a small but growing sales team
- Existing pipeline
- Strong Lead Generation support