Inside Sales Lead
Intent isn’t your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at Intent is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, and passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas, and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of collaborators, valuing and rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Lead with a track record in B2B sales and partnerships. At Intent we have some of the leading brands in online commerce who trust us to deliver the best experiences for their consumers. Ideally, we want someone with some online travel experience but would welcome candidates with general ecommerce industry knowledge. Our ideal candidate is a fiercely motivated sales person who demonstrates exceptional drive and good commercial acumen yet grounded, credible and modest. This is a high-impact role at a fast growing business and an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
What You Will Do:
- Personally and enthusiastically drive revenue opportunities through new business outreach with key prospects in the Americas
- Initiate the business development process, including identifying and assessing opportunities, moving qualified prospects through evaluation, negotiating deal terms and closing contracts with online travel publishers
- Ultimately, deliver against our revenue growth targets with your manager
- Evaluate the available market for Intent and work closely with internal stakeholders to focus on strategic growth areas
- Crisply communicate the differentiated strategic value of our products to decision makers at all levels
- Build a pipeline of opportunities in new travel segments and tangential spaces
- Be the eyes and ears of the company in-market to help us to continually improve our strategies and stay abreast of competitors and business opportunities
- Collaborate with partners and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for product innovations
- Work with internal teams to ensure successful implementation and expansion of your signed partnerships
- Develop and maintain strong, multi-dimensional relationships with key stakeholders at current and potential partners as well as across the industry
- Work from our NYC office
- 2-3 years of experience in inside sales, business development or strategic partnerships in ecommerce
- Experience selling technology-driven solutions to senior stakeholders and managing a large portfolio of prospects
- A proven track record of following a sales process from prospecting through close
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call prospects and leads; You’re a LinkedIn Machine!
- Stellar written and oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to influence others’ points of view
- Hungry, driven and strategic, with an eye for the big deal
- Exceptional business judgment
- Love building lasting relationships with partners
- Network of relevant ecommerce and online travel industry contacts is valuable
- Knowledge of online performance media landscape preferred
- BA/BS from a top university
Intent is the data science company for the world’s leading online commerce and travel brands. Our Predictive Intelligence Platform uses patented technology to predict user behavior in real-time and identify the future value of every user. Over 450 innovative brands from more than 40 countries trust Intent’s real-time predictions to deliver personalized user experiences that maximize utility and ROI.
Our team is over 100 people and our offices span globally. We’re headquartered in NYC with locations in London, Kuala Lumpur, and Sao Paulo.
Every day, we’re inspired by two pursuits. First, we’re building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, we’re building the company we’ve always wanted to work for — one that’s open, human and collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas and get things done. We’re included on Built in NYC's Best Places to Work list and have been on Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job:
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously.
We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, and great perks & benefits, including:
- Flexible paid time off
- A generous parental leave policy
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office in SoHo with drinks and snacks
- An open environment with lots of natural light
- Annual $2,000 learning budget and Citi Bike membership
- Access to Fond, our employee perks program featuring deals and discounts on hundreds of products and services
- Access to Sherpaa, a telehealth service with 24/7 support
- Company-wide social events, and more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!