Inbound Sales Development Representative
About Our Inbound Sales Development Representative role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a motivated and hardworking Inbound Sales Development Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit and fearless attitude to jump in and join our team.
We're looking for a goal-driven people-lover with a strong mind who is passionate about business development and sales and intends to grow in a dynamic team, and develop as a professional in the industry.
This role is for a natural communicator, one at home explaining sophisticated internet tools and knows how to win over and maintain senior-level relationships. It’s your chance to be part of something big, by working directly with the VP of Marketing and serving as a key asset for the company's growth trajectory.
- Maintain a pipeline of booked demos for the sales team by handling inbound North America leads
- Qualify inbound leads based on business compatibility and several other criteria
- Engage with inbound leads via email, phone calls, and Linkedin
- Gather insights from various analytics tools to draw smart conclusions and optimize results
- Work closely with Sales Directors to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Become a Dynamic Yield rockstar and be an expert at articulating our value proposition
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Previous experience in Sales Development and/or Sales
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Having the ability to do a good Level-1 demo of a Marketing technology product
- Strong interpersonal skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- Solid technological orientation and a proven ability to generate, analyze and interpret reports
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Recent graduates are welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law