Financial Sales Director
Are you an accomplished Financial Sales Executive who thrives in early stage companies with innovative, high value, differentiated enterprise solutions? Do you believe the interactions you have via your mobile and other devices continue to be the path of the future? Join us and help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. We need rock stars who operate independently with support and guidance, not oversight.
We’re looking for a solution sales person to join our financial vertical. This person must have a strong knowledge of the financial industry and demonstrated experience selling enterprise software solutions. The Financial Sales Director will work with key partners to sell into the largest financial organizations; the Director will also be responsible for direct sales into a defined financial prospect list. You must have experience providing consultative solution selling solutions, preferably in fraud or authentication, resulting in the construct of compelling value propositions which translate into sales execution. This role will be critical to the company goals and objectives and will be responsible for delivering on aggressive sales quotas.
As a member of the Sales team, the Financial Sales Director is expected to:
- Build and manage a pipeline which results in sales execution and revenue attainment.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new, profitable insurance business.
- Work with our partners to strategically sell into the financial market.
- Independently build direct pipeline and execution.
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Routinely meet or exceed sales quotas.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience selling enterprise level software solutions to financial or managing Top 25 Bank relationships for software companies is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record with revenue or sales performance is required.
- Early Stage software company experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in digital identity verification, digital authentication and/or fraud prevention is preferred.
- Experience with lead development, pipeline management and closing deals.
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.