Experienced Demand Generation Associate
We are currently growing our Demand Generation Associates program in our New York office. Individuals in this growth marketing role will support our client service teams to drive awareness across our target client base and move prospects to the top of the funnel at both target and existing accounts.
While Demand Generation is an emerging function within AlphaSights, the team is growing rapidly. As a result, the role offers a large amount of autonomy and ample scope for discovery and innovation. The position calls for an ambitious and dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in marketing, a high degree of empathy for client users, a desire to support and collaborate with the client facing teams, a strong commercial mindset, and a passion for delivering measurable results.
- Identify market opportunities and customer personas for select audience types
- Work closely with commercial leaders on engagement strategies to increase AlphaSights’ footprint within existing accounts and, ultimately, drive additional revenue
- Organize and host events, webinars etc. to raise awareness and demonstrate value
- Plan and execute custom marketing campaigns - using CRM/mail-merge software, physical/direct mail and social tools - that are both unique to AlphaSights as well as appeal to the preferences of our target audience
- Create content/copywriting, in conjunction with our Communications team, to generate new active users and nurture/reactivate inactive users
- Meticulously track all activities to measure ROI, identify best practice, and set goals
Our most successful Associates embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp and dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing/lead gen and is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
- 1-3 years work experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials (GPA > 3.0) and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- Fluency in English is essential