Enterprise Sales Rep
Amplicare is a strong brand, with a fluid history. We started in 2012 with our flagship product, iMedicare, which is the leading decision-automation platform that intelligently reduces patients' out-of-pocket costs for the top pharmacies across the country. Over 5,000 pharmacies use iMedicare to deliver an unrivaled service to their patients, improve Star Ratings, and increase their Medicare business.
Today, we have grown the Amplicare brand into a more robust and full circle platform of various year-round tools with a SaaS business model that helps pharmacies manage their locations more efficiently which allows them to focus more heavily on providing quality patient care.
Our growing SaaS company seeks an experienced, highly motivated Enterprise Growth Consultant who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge as we pioneer the way into offering a powerful platform for thousands of pharmacies. The successful candidate will have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, will love a challenge and will have a working knowledge of the Amplicare core solutions.
We're on an audacious mission to positively impact one billion patients by 2030 offering our solutions to empower pharmacies and their patients to make better healthcare choices. If you’re interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, seize the opportunity to be a part of the Amplicare team today. We are uniquely positioned for an explosive growth phase that will occur over the next few years and would love to have you onboard.
The ideal candidate for this role exhibits all of our company's core values: You are a go-getter! Your work is led by your passion! You have demonstrated an ability to take initiative with customer issues! and most importantly, you are a person of integrity!
- MUST HAVE at least 2+ years of selling to large enterprise accounts
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key enterprise accounts
- Ability to make 50+ phone calls throughout the day to enterprise prospects and customers
- Must be comfortable speaking with C-Level executives within pharmacies and healthcare systems
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals, which will be clearly defined at the beginning of each year
- Execute full-lifecycle sales into mid-market to large enterprises - from calling to closing to account management
- Execute outbound phone and email campaigns to generate interest, set new demo meetings, build a sales pipeline
- Ensure customer satisfaction: Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- Responsible for generating outbound leads, as well as respond to and qualify marketing leads for further development and closure while achieving monthly and quarterly quota
- Leverage sales and lead generation tools, company events, and partnering with Channel Partners to identify and qualify potential leads for the sales team
- Build and maintain rapport with customers: identify, evaluate, research, and follow up with customers needs and/or concerns in turn driving contract renewals
- Find and generate new business opportunities through high volume telesales activities, leading online product demonstrations, attending industry conferences, as well as working with the product and development team to enhance our products
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Capable of speaking out and taking initiative
- High Energy, and enjoy working in a team environment
- Self-taught learner that can adapt to a fast growing company
- Comfortable speaking with customers and understanding their needs
- Experience working in a high-tech environment, preferably from the healthcare field
- Strong written communication skills which gives you the ability to effectively convey ideas in writing
- A relationship builder that possesses strong persuasive, objection handling, and communication skills
- Must have 6+ years experience in Telesales and/or Enterprise Account Management (with a strong, proactive hunting mentality)
- Critical thinking problem solver with the ability to make good decisions, and take action to solve problems
- Must be methodological, highly-organized, self-driven, and motivated, all while maintaining a professional and respectful demeanor
- Must possess the willingness to work a flexible schedule, to support the needs of the business and performance goals across the company
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (written, phone and in-person) to senior managers and the C-suite within an enterprise organization
- Head of Sales
- Office Fish
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
$55K-$65K (salary) + commission