Enterprise Sales Executive
Greater NYC Area
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve partnered with thousands of brokers across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model to create the foremost lease and sale transaction data and analytics platform in the world. CompStak is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 60 employees in the US and continues to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $20m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have a regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Learn more at compstak.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be selling the leading commercial real estate data and spreading the CompStak brand. You will join a team of highly motivated sales executives dedicated to expanding the CompStak client base. You will perfect your consultative sale craft and impart the importance of accurate CRE data for your prospects’ business needs.
Here's what you'll do:
- Generate your own list of prospects and leads from the CRE industry
- Develop your diagnostic sales process to close deals quickly and efficiently
- Manage your entire sales cycle from opportunity to close
- Collaborate with a team of SDRs to convert leads to qualified opportunities to build up your pipeline
- Contribute to the growth and direction of the sales team and the Company
- Provide input to help enhance the sales process and create engaging tools to capture the imagination of prospective clients
- 2+ years of quota driven sales experience selling CRE data or tech.
- Proven individual contributor
- Proficient in sales tools such as Salesforce
- Process-oriented and highly organized
- Navigated complex and layered organizations to find and win over decision makers
How You'll Be Paid:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards your success, as well as the success of the Company as a whole.
- In short: salary + commission + equity + medical + dental + 401(k) + lots of perks
Why Work at CompStak:
- High commission structure with uncapped commissions
- Backed by world-leading investors, including Canaan Partners, Moody's Corporation, RealPage, DMGT, 500 Startups and Founder Collective
- Interesting and innovative work
- No bureaucracy
- Unlimited opportunities to grow
- Unlimited PTO
- Stocked kitchen, cold brew keg, and dedicated drink fridges
- Health, Dental, Commuter Benefits + Gym Discounts and Citibike Membership
An Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V
Read Full Job Description