Enterprise Sales Consultant
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Enterprise Sales Consultant. In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients and develop relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies through a combination of in person meetings, video, phone and email to identify their unique needs and challenges and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution. Our consultative approach is best suited for those who enjoy the challenge of working through a highly strategic and complex sales cycle through building strong relationships and formulating strategic initiatives for a variety of enterprise eCommerce merchants globally.
You will lead strategic initiatives that will increase the number of opportunities by thinking through new ways to acquire leads, opportunities, customers & partners. You'll be joining a global sales team with a Series C FinTech startup in hypergrowth and will be using your skills, expertise and energy to make a huge impact.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Establish and develop a relationship with representatives at target companies through variety of mediums including trade shows, face to face meetings, calling and emailing as well as developing a deep understanding of the payments industry
- Identify prospects’ key questions and pain points
- Assisting in developing initiatives that focus on long-term plans to increase opportunities and revenue
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 250 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- BA/BsC with at least 8 years of professional experience
- 5 years of experience selling to C-Level executives and navigating a long sales cycle, working with multiple decision makers in an enterprise sales or business development role
- Able to quickly understand Riskified and its place within the payments and eCommerce technology space. Very successful candidates are able to identify a target’s needs and decision makers to tailor their outreach accordingly
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision (Comfortable in a startup environment and encouraged by the opportunity to take on a lot of different responsibilities)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training