Enterprise Business Development Representative
Riskified is hiring business development representatives to join our fast-growing NYC startup. This is a great opportunity to join an established, well-funded fintech startup and begin, or continue, a career in business development at an industry-leading enterprise SaaS company.
This is not your typical BDR role: as a Business Development Representative at Riskified, you’ll be generating and nurturing leads with enterprise and Fortune 500 companies globally through creative and strategic research as well as networking.
Very successful candidates are able to identify a target’s needs and decision makers and then tailor their outreach accordingly. More than anything, we are seeking bright, driven people to join us and help drive revenue and make a direct impact on Riskified’s growth. If you’re the type of person who likes to figure out where problems exist and then solve them and take on unique challenges, we’d love to learn more about you!
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Generate quality sales opportunities through proactive, strategic prospecting and networking including attending trade shows, conferences and other events
- Research industries and individual companies to find the best targets and establish and develop and nurture relationships with representatives at target companies through a variety of mediums
- Identify prospects’ key questions and pain points and translate those for the marketing team to inform content creation
- Apply proven sales approaches and techniques developed internally at Riskified
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- A minimum of 1-2 years of practical work experience
- Able to quickly understand Riskified and its place within the payments and eCommerce technology space. Very successful candidates are able to identify a target’s needs and decision makers, and then tailor their outreach accordingly
- While sales experience is not necessarily required, sales oriented and highly self motivated and adaptable individuals are most successful in this role. In other words, be prepared to tell us why sales and lead generation is what you’re passionate about
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization - we work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day - it’s something we value being able to share with one another
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree