Enterprise Account Manager
At Feather, our mission is to transform humanity's relationship with material goods to create a healthier and happier planet. You’ll join a fast-paced, innovative team whose passion lies in delighting customers and helping people live lighter.
Feather is looking for a dynamic self-starter to operate between the Account Management and Logistics teams to manage and perfect our enterprise operations. In this role, you will manage projects, own key relationships with enterprise customers, and contribute to the success of Feather’s enterprise offering, and work directly with the operational leaders at Feather.
- Be the primary point of contact for Feather’s enterprise customers and interface with them on a regular basis
- Implement existing policies and contribute to the ongoing development of Feather’s enterprise offering, helping to build and improve upon processes
- Track commonly asked questions, concerns, and customer feedback to be used to drive product improvements
- Take responsibility for the logistical processes within enterprise, including: business development, tracking shipments and communicating lead times to ensure on-time deliveries, working with third parties to seamlessly execute large-scale furniture installations, creating and finalizing contracts, managing existing relationships throughout the contract, and interfacing with vendors?
- Collaborate with account management and logistics to ensure operational excellence in every element of the Enterprise program
- 2+ years of experience in account management or project management, and a general understanding of startup operations
- Comfort navigating ambiguity and working in a startup environment
- The ability to multitask between multiple high stakes projects at once, with a natural understanding of what and how to prioritize
- A bias toward quick decisions, action, results, and learning loops
- Living in NYC or willing to relocate
- Excited to join a small team and passionate about Feather’s mission
- Autonomous by nature, collaborative when necessary, and comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Fair and transparent compensation structure
- Competitive health, vision, dental, and other ancillary benefits
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest MacBook and a high-resolution external monitor
- A stylish desk and an ergonomic chair (it's what we do, after all!)