Enterprise Account Manager
Our Account Managers are the face of Riskified to our merchants. Your goal will be to learn as much as possible about their business and be our in-house expert on their workflows and needs. As a Senior Account Manager, you'll be expected to proactively manage the business through periodic on-site reviews and web conferences.
At Riskified, we succeed when our merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant’s representative within Riskified, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. Your clients will include Fortune 500 companies, big-box retailers, startups, travel merchants, and much more. You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within Riskified, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development. You’ll also be upselling our services as applicable when you see an opportunity that benefits Riskified and our merchants.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Be the primary point of contact for our most-important merchants. Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution, including identifying upsell opportunities
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize customer experience across our portfolio
- Assist new customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our services
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a client facing role, working with enterprise accounts
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- eCommerce/Fintech background and/or experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting is strongly preferred