Enterprise, Account Development Manager
What You'll Do
- Help bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st Century – ensure customers achieve success with the VTS solution.Become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition.
- Establish value based executive-level relationships with key decision makers (C-Suite/ asset managers/brokers) by leveraging existing client relationships and building new.
- Translate diagnostic information and desired business outcomes into compelling account growth plans that deliver renewal and expansion revenue.
- Accurately forecast and execute on quarterly revenue targets.
- Negotiate pricing and sales contracts to close upsell /renewal business while navigating multiple decision makers.
- Work closely with deployment, professional services and customer support teams to address client requirements and ensure success.
- Present business outcomes tied to the VTS solution to C-level executives through QBRs, data insights and product demonstrations in person and via web tools.
- Represent VTS and evangelize our vision through in-market events, industry groups, and CRE specific initiatives.
- Join a fast growing, well funded company that is approaching its next stage to scale into a multi-billion dollar company!
- A minimum of 3+ years in a B2B SaaS Enterprise Account Management/Sales environment navigating and delivering value to large complex organizations
- Inquisitive by nature you are always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions and matching to business outcomes
- Strong business and financial acumen to understand the customer’s objectives and sell to a broad set of customer stakeholders
- A process-oriented approach to the customer lifecycle you create winning account plans
- Demonstrated history of revenue attainment by driving successful business outcomes
- A strong and confident leader with excellent interpersonal, written, and executive level presentation skillsAttention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to positively collaborate and engage with a broader team to achieve successful results
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Knowledge and/or interest in Commercial Real Estate is a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity!
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Best in class perks
- 401K Plan
- Catered lunch on Wednesdays!
- A great place to work!