Director of Sales
We are looking for a Director of Sales to provide leadership, strategic direction, and daily management of our growing sales organization. You are someone with a passion for coaching and who loves to work hands-on with their team. You should apply if you are creative, have experience building high-performance teams and promoting top talent, and if you’re excited about our mission to build a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need.
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations.
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to fostering a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
About the Role
The Director of Sales will:
- Report to the CEO
- Develop strategy to support opportunity growth
- Recruit for and lead a small but growing team
- Develop the team through call-shadowing, 1:1 coaching, and pipeline reviews
- Participate in the sales cycle and push deals to close
- Take a data-driven approach to pipeline management and forecasting
- Identify opportunities for process growth and improvement
- Track, and report sales metrics, account activity, and revenue forecasts to leadership
- 5+ years of proven success as a sales leader at a small, growing company
- 3+ years of complex enterprise sales success
- Accomplished in hiring, coach, and managing experienced enterprise sales talent
- The mindset to lead by example in terms of your work ethic and willingness to “get your hands dirty”
- Experience with Account Based Selling or other comparable sales strategies for
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce administration and other sales engagement technology
And the following would be preferred
- 2+ years experience selling into health plans
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and finding mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: We hold our work to a high standard. We continuously learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit: We love a challenge and the opportunity to get creative and solve interesting problems
...and to further support them, we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Pretax MetroCard options
- Zero cost gym reimbursement options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
- Access to an FSA
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Twice weekly team lunches
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures