Director of Sales Enablement
As our first Director of Sales Enablement, you will be a chief engineer of our growth, as a key leader on the Strategic Growth and Revenue team. The role is designed to drive business expansion by building, developing and driving Compass’ first sales enablement program. This role will work with the Chief Revenue Officer and our Head of Strategic Growth, on the most important strategic initiatives that drive the acceleration and efficiency of growth.
We’re seeking a strong sales leader and a self-starter who has developed sales enablement programs previously, in a rapidly growing environment. You will be instrumental in assisting in the design of the sales playbook, training the team on sales processes and procedures, as well as selling the Compass vision and product.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, and will be comfortable working and communicating with multiple businesses and stakeholders.
At Compass You Will:
- Create, implement and execute practice specific sales programs that align with the Strategic Growth objectives, including the development of a Compass University program. This can include Real Estate 101 courses, designing and scale the sales playbook, trainings on sales processes and procedures, and how to pitch the Compass value proposition, products and tools.
- Onboard new members to the Strategic Growth team, and ensure overall readiness of the employee(s) for their first 60 days.
- Design and implement programs and tactics to ensure sales is applying resources available at appropriate stages of sales process to achieve desired results. Measure effectiveness and results. Communicate results to key partners as appropriate.
- Partner with Sales Ops and Regional Managers to ensure any dashboards or reporting reflects what Sales requirements to manage their business.
- Lead the development and presentation of all agent prototypes and presentations.
- Define and optimize Compass’s account / territory planning, sales process(es), and sales performance management processes; partner with Salesforce Administrators to configure in our CRM.
- Provide ongoing individual sales and coaching skills training
- Develop and maintain all content required for the onboarding and continued training.
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 5-10 years of experience, 2-3 specifically in Sales Enablement or Training
- Candidates must have a demonstrated and proven track record in increasing sales effectiveness in Sales Enablement within an enterprise environment utilizing sales methodologies and related software tools
- Experience in larger sales organizations (minimum 25+ individuals)
- Exceptional communication skills, leadership presence, and ability to effectively interact at all levels of the sales organization including C-level executives, Client Relationship executives and senior-level Sales personnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to utilize combined industry benchmarking information with a strong analytical capability to identify market trends and test alternative approaches that yield superior performance as related to Account Planning and Opportunity Management
- Solid understanding of CRM systems and analytics around sales pipeline modeling
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel and Microsoft Word software
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.