Director, Enterprise Sales
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales to lead our go-to market strategy and execution in the Enterprise.
This Business Development team is a strategic, and highly collaborative team that is primarily responsible for expanding Simon’s footprint within leading companies. In this role you have an extremely diverse skill set spanning sales, critical thinking, problem solving, relationship management, and driving organizational change.
Above and beyond the skill set necessary to succeed on the business development team, you must be a self starter and the type of person that would love the challenge and opportunity to succeed independently and lay the foundation to build out our Enterprise team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build out Simon’s network, presence and brand
- Build relationships with senior executives at Fortune 1000 companies, helping them solve mission-critical problems within their businesses
- Map and embed our product within the strategic priorities for prospective clients
- Evolve the commercialization strategy for a high-growth startup, backed by top investors
- Tap into the deep networks of our founders and key advisors to drive business growth and maturity
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, and customer success teams to continuously help build, update, and improve our next generation technology
- 6+ years of management consulting, strategic sales, corporate strategy, or similar experience, with 4+ at least years selling.
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Based in, or willingness to frequently travel to NY
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand the dynamic MarTech landscape
- Strategically understand business problems
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for executive teams
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.