Customer Success Manager
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
As we work with more and more customers, we are looking to grow our Customer Success team! You will be working with large organizations to ensure our products are both successfully deployed and deliver ever expanding value to our customers. You will get involved in customer conversations towards the end of the sales process and work with them to understand both the business context and technical infrastructure options for deploying our product. You will then see the deployment through (with the help of the engineering team) to the product being up and running in the customer’s production environment and all relevant users properly trained.
- Within your first month, you will develop a deep understanding of our products and the different business contexts in which our customers deploy them. You will be the primary point of contact for 1 post-integration customer (supported by both engineering and an existing member of the Customer Success team). You will conduct analyses to help our customers evaluate the success of our products.
- After 60 days, you will be able to answer any question about our products and deployments. You will be driving the deployments forward to ensure that our software is deployed as quickly and seamlessly as possible while involving relevant counterparts from engineering, product, and sales when appropriate. You will draft and deliver presentations to the customer on the deployment process.
- After an entire quarter and beyond, you will be the end-to-end owner of multiple customer relationships post-contract. In the process of working with our customers, you will be standardizing analyses and presentations to further institutionalize our deployment process. You will be training our customers and documenting what we learn from that to serve as feedback for the product team and new training materials.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Developed project management skills with experience in complex enterprise projects
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- A high degree of comfort with ambiguity - you’re able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information
- Self starter able to be let loose on a task with minimal oversight and guidance
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and deployment/operational considerations
- This role does not require full-time travel, but inevitably some portion of your time will be spent on-site
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read Full Job Description