Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Channel Manager to build relationships outside of the normal channels of commerce. The role will focus on connecting with partner and agency relationships, on-boarding solution partners, and will drive new business opportunities from those partnerships. This role is above and beyond the typical relationship building of accounts – it is a creative role where strategic partnerships are fostered with a focus to the future.
The Channel Manager is a role for an accomplished person looking to make a meaningful impact on a company with an appetite and track record for sustained growth. As this role will be responsible for influencing the buying decisions for Dynamic Yield’s products, a successful director understands the development, execution, and creation of integrated channel sales plans and strategies. Ultimately, the role is for someone with an eye to the future while being able to build a relationship today.
- Create relationships with leading digital agencies and consultancies in order to develop them into advocates and channel/solutions partners
- Identify, develop and manage technology partners including, but not limited to, marketing relationships and sales lead generation in collaboration with senior leaders, internal business units, and stakeholders, and direct the development of channel partnership plans and strategies
- Develop and drive channel sales opportunities through to the sales team in collaboration and coordination with channel, solutions, and referral partners
- Guide the development, execution, and deployment of channel and solutions partnership programs across the Americas market
- Work with marketing and/or outside suppliers and vendors to initiate and coordinate the production of partner marketing collateral, content, programs, and other executions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Creative, critical thinker with a solid background in formulating and executing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and background in channel sales, marketing, agency relationships, and the marketing technology and/or ecommerce space
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in directing and managing multiple projects and assignments utilizing project and time management skills, significant interaction with others outside your department and external resources
- Relevant BA Degree in a related discipline
- Proven proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience working with and managing multiple suppliers, vendors, and internal business units.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong presentation, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to translate complex information into strategic messaging and positioning
- Solid planning and organization skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law