Business Development Representative
Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures. We work with companies from the newest, most innovative startups to the largest financial institutions in the world. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
Quovo seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team-- this is an awesome opportunity to get into technology sales with a high-performing team! The BDR will research prospective customers, work with sales/marketing to create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Quovo could help their business grow and successfully position the Quovo value proposition.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct high volume prospecting and follow-ups (30-40 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Schedule discovery meetings for Sales Representatives to further assess a prospect's business and potential fit for Quovo
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Identify potential new prospect verticals for Quovo
- Learn the business! You'll learn not only how a startup like Quovo operates, but also how our customers and prospects function and what’s important to them
- Create a strong career path by learning the key skills to become a great salesperson, leader and executive
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a team who challenges you to be better every day
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn on the fly
- The technical aptitude to understand our solutions and represent them to prospects
- High energy level
- The ability to take on and solve objections and plow through rejection on a daily basis
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous sales experience with record of meeting or exceeding sales targets a plus (but not required)
This position offers a base salary and commission. Top performers will be on a clear path to more senior sales roles or other opportunities at Quovo!