Business Development Manager
Greater NYC Area
The Customer Success team is the face and voice of Talkwalker - reflecting the company's core values in their continuous collaboration with clients. The CSM’s goal is to consult the client from its first steps in the onboarding process, to provide advice and help clients to optimize their business strategies and ROI with Talkwalker.
The CSM's main responsibilities include ensuring high client retention and increasing revenue with clients through upsell and cross-sell. This is accomplished by understanding the client's industry and use cases, being proactive in our approach to clients and providing competitive advantage through stellar client satisfaction.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Expand revenue in accounts through up-sells on additional products with a strong focus on new products released by the company
- Identify/execute cross-sells (opportunities), achieve and help achieve revenue quotas
- Drive Customer Success outcomes by maximizing recurring revenues when negotiating upgrades
- In-depth knowledge of product suite and client benefits
- Expert in value selling and leading the upsell process from beginning to end.
- Perform effective online and onsite demos
- Team with CSMs to build pipeline and close deals
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Broaden our customer stakeholders and increase their level of engagement and increase reference-ability
- The role requires travel within the assigned territory (~15%)
- 5+ years of experience in sales and account management or customer success with enterprise software companies, preferably at a marketing technology company
- Proven sales-centric approach
- Strong sales and negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- Proven track record of growing business from an established client base or hunting for new clients
- Understanding of marketing technology software
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English required.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com
Read Full Job Description