Business Development Executive -- Consultancy
Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging and understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, and we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
Remesh is looking for a trustworthy, experienced, and accountable Business Development Executive to further grow our business. The ideal candidate must have experience selling to large consulting firms. He or she will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new business by leveraging his or her strong client relationships to adopt Remesh’s cutting-edge technology. He or she will identify opportunities and define segmentation/target strategies. Successful candidates must be able to translate client business issues into deliverable results in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Business Development Executive will identify new clients who will benefit from AI solutions from Remesh. The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the successful Business Executive:
- Collaborating with cross-functional team to grow the business
- Leveraging contacts to leverage new business opportunities
- Building strong client relationships
- Listening to the concerns of clients and developing trust and respect
- Uncovering key business issues, priorities, and KPIs which deliver business results
- Creating and managing pipeline to accurately forecast business
- Using CRM to report sales activities
- At least 5 years of total experience in sales
- At least 2 years of experience of selling to large consulting firms
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Located in NYC
- Experience with Salesforce
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- A stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District