Fluent is a leading data-driven performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
The Account Manager will be primarily tasked with managing and onboarding advertisers in our emerging technology. You’ll be responsible for managing and growing relationships with new and existing clients. We will give you the tools, support and freedom to learn, innovate and grow. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly accelerate great missions, we want to meet you.
As an Account Manager, you will use your performance marketing expertise combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities to impact how new and existing business grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you will provide superior client service, research and market analysis. You persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients and understand how our offerings can grow their business.
- Rapidly gain a thorough understanding of Fluent’s inventory offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to new and existing clients
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations
- Act as the lead on accounts maximizing ROI and ensuring client retention while prioritizing efforts accordingly
- Build relationships with clients to help drive collaboration, upsells and growth on each account.
- Drive revenue toward personal and company profit goals and show growth on assigned accounts and verticals
- Support strategic planning process to positively position offers leveraging medial distribution
- Create strategies to ensure client goals are being met (exceeded) and campaigns are fully optimized
- Proactively identify and understand current market and online industry trends and adjust strategic focus as necessary
- Serve as point person for all communication with client, including onboarding, performance feedback, creative changes, pacing reports, performance reports, client meetings, campaign recommendations, etc.
- Help monitor QA
- Manage the flow of campaign builds, creative design, and tracking requirements
- Work with internal teams during the onboarding and management of advertisers
- Understand client’s key performance indicators, and clearly communicate these metrics internally for optimization.
- Work closely with teams internally to provide continued feedback and analysis, optimization suggestions and recommendations
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience or an understanding of Pay Per Call campaigns
- Extremely attentive to detail as you will manage many campaigns simultaneously
- Exceptional communicator
- Strong math/analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills, as well as being detail-oriented and highly organized a must
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. Our corporate headquarters are situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan and boast stellar views of the Hudson River, along with an in-house barista, game room, and fully-stocked refrigerators. We treat our employees to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best events – from our summer Scavenger Hunt to annual Field Day.
By supporting both personal and professional growth initiatives, we empower our team to learn, connect, innovate, and succeed. Fluent offers corporate She Runs It memberships and mentoring opportunities, as well as the chance to apply for a Fluent Dream Grant – a program designed to help our employees pursue their personal dreams and passions. Dedicated to serving our local communities, the Fluent team also participates in designated service days and monthly fundraising efforts.
Ranked as a Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC six years in a row, Fluent is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision ( 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C., 1324b.